- The museum and park can be visited without registration and without testing.
- Events can be attended by vaccinated, tested, and recovered people. Please register in advance.
- Please observe the customary hygiene rules, keep your distance, and avoid gatherings of larger numbers of people.
- Please use the hand disinfection dispensers provided.
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor areas such as the museum/castle, shop, and café, as well as in queues.
The Museum Café is open from Friday to Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.
The natural play area is located in the so-called ‘grove’ at the back of the park. It consists of several levels and platforms that can be reached via wooden stairs and are connected by suspension bridges. The middle platform is based on the ground plan of the castle with its four corner towers. A zip-line rounds off the experience.
Access is included in the park entrance fee of € 2 per person within the museum opening hours.